Wolfgang Dehling, Coach
Schwimmverein Weiden, Germany
Service of Aqua Sport Camp Hungary:
- As I told you I've never got such quick responses to my (frequent) questions. Your service was excellent.
- The recommendation you gave us (going to Kecskemet) was perfect. Thank you for this tip.
- The support in Hungary was very good, too. We've got a perfect introduction on the first day by your colleague. After the first days I've got a telephone call of our contact person, which asked whether all things are fine. This was a very good service.
- I didn't hear any complaint concerning the rooms. The rooms were big and the beds were very good to sleep.
- The staff was young, all he time very friendly and reacted always very fast concerning the food.
- Our swimmers and parents decided during the stay to go to Budapest. The staff organized within two hours a perfect ride to your marvellous capital.
- The supermarket near the hotel is a factor you could underline in your advertising. All my swimmers loved to go and buy there.
- The food was very good and enough for us parents. The Hungarian food is, according to my opinion, the reason, why a lot of German clubs prefer other countries for training camp. We came with a lot of young swimmers and they don't eat that quantity of meat. They love Wiener Schnitzel once the week, but would prefer more pasta or pizza. I think, that would be for the hotel cheaper to cook in this way. We coaches were the first days a little ashamed to see all the meat going back in the kitchen. For older swimmers the portions should be a little bigger while beeing in a training camp. Fortunately these swimmers could eat from the plates of the youngsters, but some of them went after diner to the KFC near the hotel.
- Our younger swimmers loved to play soccer or volleyball while the leisure time. Unfortunately they could only play on the parking lot. It would be very good to have a place near the hotel to spend some time in the afternoon / evening.
- Perfect conditions. This was one of the best pools I've seen so far.
- The staff was very friendly, too and helped us, when we needed them.
- Every swimmer got an ID-card for the whole stay and had a fixed locker. So they could store their fins, paddles, kickboards. Perfect.
- The only thing for me possible to improve would be the 25m-course. We had no flags and no blocks while the local team swam on the other side of the pool. This was with our big number of very young swimmers no problem, but if there are other teams with faster swimmers, they'll think perhaps otherwise.
"My conclusion: We were glad to come to Hungary the first time and had last week already very fast times in our first meet. Everyone was enchanted by Budapest and a lot of people promised to come bach to visit or study there. I will recommend your firm to every club which is looking for a training camp."
"With experience of 15 international training camps I can say that this was the best organized camp. Our requirements were full filled 100% without any delay no matter which hour of day or weekday was in question. We were able to fully concentrate in what was essential - training!" Keijo Mäkinen, Head Coach of swimming team TaTU, Tampere, Finland
The GB National Breaststroke Team has also decided to come to Hungary multiple times! Please, read what Tim Jones the Great Britain National Age Coach said after their camp in Hungary: Senior National Event Camp - Hungary
„On behalf of British Swimming, I would like to thank you and Sport Camp Ltd for your help recently in arranging our training camp. The facilities provided were excellent and both my staff and athletes benefited greatly from the experience of travelling to and training in Hungary. The location proved to be extremely suitable for the type of camp we were running, and I would have no hesitation in returning to Hungary again in the near future.” Tim Jones, Great Britain National Age Coach
“I would like to take the opportunity to highly recommend Sportscamp Hungary as a perfect training camp organiser. We have used this company for three years in a row for one of our many training camps for our older swimmers, and every time everything has been to our satisfaction. If there however has been a problem it has always been solved within hours. Both the swimming pools and the living quarters have been perfect and quite cheap too if I may say so. We are going again this year and we will probably go again. So if you are looking for a quality training camp Water Sport Camp Hungary will be the one to ask !”
Yngve Dramstad, Head Coach, Sarpsborg IL`s svømmgruppe Norway
“For six years in a row the MEGA swim team has chosen to organise his summer training camp with Eva and every time it was a successful story as well during the camp as at the national championships.”
Herman Verbauwen, Technical director, MEGA Swimming Club
MEGA swimming club ran their training camp in Hungary for 5 years in a row now!
“Vi har åkt till Ungern med Sportcamp. Flygbiljetterna köpte vi själva med lågprisflyget Wizz-Air. Busstransport från och till flygplats i Budapest fungerade utmärkt. Träningsmöjligheterna i den nya utomhus 50-an var perfekta. Vi var mycket nöjda med mat och logi också. Jag kan varmt rekommendera Eger med sportcamp för simgrupper.”
Tamas Fekete Tränare Skövde SS
"The Swedish Junior Swim Team prepared for the EuroJuniors with a training camp organized by Sport Camp Hungary before the meet in Budapest 2005. Hungary provides excellent, highly cost effective facilities which have enabled us to offer a very good experience for our swimmers.”
Ulrika Sandmark, Swedish Swim federation
"Hier meine Eindrücke:
Schwimmbad - Perfekt
Freibad - Perfekt
Insgesamt: Super Trainingslager
Danke für die gute Betreuung vor Ort. Ich denke Water Sport Camp hat einen guten Job gemacht und dazu beigetragen, dass das Trainingslager ein voller Erfolg geworden ist. Ich kann sie nur empfehlen!"
Stefan Meisner, Trainer, SG Dortmund, Deutschland
"Reise, Sport und Unterkunft. Alles kompetent organisiert und mit einem tollem Preis Leistungsverhältnis. Das gute Essen und die gemütlichen Zimmer im Hotel, haben dazu beigetragen, dass unsere Schwimmer optimal von den sehr guten Trainingsbedingungen profitieren konnten.
Es standen uns, bei gutem Wetter im Freibad und bei kühleren Temperaturen im Hallend, immer genügend Bahnen zu den gewünschten Zeiten zu Verfügung.
So konnten die Trainer, das Programm den unterschiedlichen Bedürfnissen der Schwimmer anpassen. Auch die medizinische Versorgung hat gut geklappt. Es war ein tolles Trainingslager alle haben hart trainiert und viele schöne Momente erlebt."
Patrick Kyburz, Schwimmclub, Bülach, Switzerland
„Sommeren 2008 gjennomførte vi en meget vellykket 14 dagers treningsleir i Eger i Ungarn. Leiren med transport, basseng, overnatting, mat og sightseeing var velorganisert fra Water Sport Camp. Forholdene og servicen var helt topp og alt lå til rette for mye god trening, som vi også så resultater av i OL i Beijing.
Water Sport Camp og Eger kan absolutt anbefales!”